Email Me

 If you wish to send me an E-mail regarding any of the content on my CS Designs website,or have inquiries or concerns regarding my digital designs, please use the email link at the bottom of this page.

Please Note: That I have placed the word Pixel in front of my regular E-mail address
to prevent the spiders from harvesting my E-mail address. I have more than one website so I have also placed "Visited and sent this from CS Designs" in the subject code.

Please do not remove this subject heading  from your email, as it will let me know that
your email is in regard to CS Designs and will prevent it from being deleted accidentally
as spam before I even have a chance to read it.

In Regard to Solicitation requesting free designs from my CS Designs Store
Due to my hectic schedule, busy home life and other commitments, I have chosen not to do challenge sponsorships or similar requests of any kind at this time and ask that you please respect this and not write to me about this matter. You can however write to me about any other matter concerning my designs or websites and I will do my best to answer you. Thank You for understanding and I  hope you will continue to enjoy your visit to my various blogs.

 
<... Please Remember ...> 
to remove the word Pixel from my email address before sending me mail.

Pixelcstern_des@yahoo.com



To go back to one of any of the pages on my CS Designs or to visit my other blogs
please use the navigation menu at the top of this page or one of the links below.

Doodle Pieces
Art With No Boundaries Challenge Blog

  Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent Challenge Blog